Wanderer of Wonders

If you could sing some lullabyes for me during night and day, and then catch me when I need your arms the most; then perhaps I could visit your dreams till like eternity. Just so i can smell your presence, and please say you'd let me to.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

By Golly, Oh Lumme, I had this previous blogspot I've just created early this year, but with all these furtuitious events, I can't seem to retrieve my password and email (i used @yahoo.com instead of @yahoo.com.ph for my old one so i can't send any to this id). I got tired, or should I more likely put it, I got exasperated with what happened and any bloggers could well goddam understand me, right peepz? Damn, I like my first url so so much, it defines me for a reason.

nweiz, enough with these cheezes, here's my new one, and i'll just post my previous entries from my first blogspot(i remember my url, 'course)..Hope I can hear more from you guys. Hear yey!


LiZt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home