Wanderer of Wonders

If you could sing some lullabyes for me during night and day, and then catch me when I need your arms the most; then perhaps I could visit your dreams till like eternity. Just so i can smell your presence, and please say you'd let me to.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

(posted Sunday, January 08, 2006)

Pahimakas

It's just another not so busy afternoon in my life, i was trying to understand the role of matter in my mind. Marx said it that matter is not a product of mind, but mind itself is merely the highest product of matter. In a way, yes, i believe since I am an existentialist, a materialist, a marxist, whatever you call it.
So, this blog exists, amidst the great calamities in my predosposition in life. I'd like to try to tell that this being, this material events that's been taking place in almost 2 and 1/2 decades of this unruled life, results to all the uninteresting parts of my mind.
Now, i'd like to share, i hope I
can fill this up for anyone to see, and i hope i can touch a heart, in a way or two. I might be so busy this year, but we'll just see what i can do here. See yah!


posted by LIZT @ 8:29 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home