Wanderer of Wonders

If you could sing some lullabyes for me during night and day, and then catch me when I need your arms the most; then perhaps I could visit your dreams till like eternity. Just so i can smell your presence, and please say you'd let me to.

Monday, June 15, 2009

It's all because I'm in love with you.


I slept thinking about you, woke up loving you. It's all coming back to me now, and it's hurting me much I can't contain it....

Love is the sweetest of all the chocolates, candies, and fruits; until it totally drains ur mouth, ur brain, and it kills you, tears u apart.

I don't understand love, and I don't understand people who fall for that.  I don't understand why that small little thing that knocks in your brain can wash away all the miseries and pains, and yet, can give these back to you when the sweetness is all gone.

...and I don't understand myself why I have been a prey for this monster called love.  I have continued loving you, but I can't contain it now, I have to go, I have to leave....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home