Wanderer of Wonders

If you could sing some lullabyes for me during night and day, and then catch me when I need your arms the most; then perhaps I could visit your dreams till like eternity. Just so i can smell your presence, and please say you'd let me to.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Saturday, January 14, 2006


Regrets and Dreams

I want to just laugh about it.Staying alone in Manila has been a fruitful year for my wandering thoughts. I'm working what the elitists think is a decent job. But i don't feel too decent being with it for now, not that i know of. However the other professionals would like this job, however the others envy for joining the "club", i still don't see myself working here till the next few weeks. Next month, I hope to meet my dream career.

Damn! If I'd look back at those years I’ve wasted (or did i really?), I should really be killing myself now. I was lucky enough to be at the Law school, yet i left it too early to know alot. If i weren't so nuts, I might have made it to BAR by now.

Worse thing is, i even had the guts to shift to masteral studies. Oh yeah, Philosophies are great, and have thought me a lot. I’ve met those famous and not so famous Philosophers, I wish I could have mingled with them during their aera. Oh well, after teaching politics, social sciences, Philosophies in college, I realized PhD was not my cup of tea. Nyehehe. As if naman! So, I left masteral, and gave some hugs to my students.

Now, hooray, with some idealisms still lingering in my heart, I would want to pursue the hanging dream. If there’s a need to leave my current job, continue my previous part time. And who knows, I could really make it in the entertainment world, or novels.

So, catch me now, here I come, let me love to live, even for a while.


posted by LiZt @ 8:43 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home