Wanderer of Wonders

If you could sing some lullabyes for me during night and day, and then catch me when I need your arms the most; then perhaps I could visit your dreams till like eternity. Just so i can smell your presence, and please say you'd let me to.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Broken Dream

I only wanted you to hold me and tell me that you have really loved me.  Then, I can let you go.  Not this way.  Not when after making myself stupid for believing that it could happen and that it could be true.  Dreams, undeniably, are subversive.

I have loved you, and there had never been somebody else the way I have felt for you, but you wouldn't know about this.  NO way would you know about this; because you're now leaving me, and I shall leave you too.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home