Wanderer of Wonders

If you could sing some lullabyes for me during night and day, and then catch me when I need your arms the most; then perhaps I could visit your dreams till like eternity. Just so i can smell your presence, and please say you'd let me to.

Thursday, March 16, 2006


Ah Ewan

And so they say,
When one found love, he´s sure would find happiness.
But then I found it once and only left me in pain,
I never could understand it, never could I really expound on it.

They say you better love and be hurt than never love at all
But I think I´ll never risk this empty heart again,
It killed me once, it will still kill me now, that´s certain.

So, now this soul has been in the far end of wits,
Frozen, but still capable of understanding wide,
That in anyway not another soul should be connected,
Because at the sum of everything,
I´m just so tired of this.
Forever waiting for anything that might still make
Sense for all these stupid inquisitions
Of life,
Of liberty,
Of forgetting.


posted by LIZT @
3:13 AM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home