Wanderer of Wonders

If you could sing some lullabyes for me during night and day, and then catch me when I need your arms the most; then perhaps I could visit your dreams till like eternity. Just so i can smell your presence, and please say you'd let me to.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Sige, ilagay dito!

Mark: what is that bullshit status message?

t_s_maria13: sorry, I thought you've deleted me again
Mark: so you are marrying Bill Gates?
t_s_maria13: How come?  
t_s_maria13: You told me I won't be able to marry anyone
Mark: it was in your status mssg
t_s_maria13: so?
Mark: just do what you want
t_s_maria13: which can never be enough for you
Mark: which is nothing
Mark: you dont exist
Mark: you're not a person
t_s_maria13: I know
Mark: hmmmm. I try to manage it, but I get deeply frustrated at times. I try to be distant to let you be, but then other times I try to take a step closer with no effect.
Mark: I have failed also.
t_s_maria13: you're just too inconsistent
t_s_maria13: and you've created a wide distance
Mark: okay
Mark: frankly, it's not worth the effort
Mark: I question myself, why do I want to climb your wall
t_s_maria13: it's not even worth the time to talk about it
Mark: I'm no longer interested. Real relationships aren't this hard
t_s_maria13: neither do I
Mark: sadly, it's not worth it
t_s_maria13: and I don't know the reason why you always have to be mad
Mark: you know why but you deny it
Mark: because I do have feelings for you
t_s_maria13: wow, not everyone in this world could hear such explanation
Mark: and your biting sarcasm
Mark: your negativity hurts. The wall is maintained by negativity. when was the last time you had anything pleasant to say?
t_s_maria13: since when you said you needed to distant yourself from me
t_s_maria13: goodnight
Mark: no
Mark: since forever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home