Wanderer of Wonders

If you could sing some lullabyes for me during night and day, and then catch me when I need your arms the most; then perhaps I could visit your dreams till like eternity. Just so i can smell your presence, and please say you'd let me to.

Thursday, March 16, 2006


It was a book with a cover....

At past 8am, I rode a bus back to San Pablo City. I happened to sit beside this man who never cared for anyone’s existence. I couldn’t explain it but I got so irritated with this man, and I hate men from manila, probably the reason why. They never cared for people, they never give a damn for anything dreadful to happen.

I went aboard with 2 really big bags, and a small one, and this man never even gave me a space, while I think he only got his wallet with him. I guess it’s really the culture in Manila, damn, I can’t get used to it. In Sn Pablo, people are nicer and more caring.

Anyway, after like 5 mins, the silence inside the bus was cut off by this old lady in our front. She looks starving like she never had breakfast yet, and her clothing suggested that she couldn’t afford a even the cheaper dresses. The old lady thought she lost her wallet and that somebody might have taken it from her. She was of course shaky then, constantly ruffling her hair every minute. Gone 8 min and she found it finally. Boy, this man beside me didn’t really care, not even paid a look for this poor old lady. Her route was in Quezon, and she couldn’t even pay the whole ticket for her travel, luckily the conductor was kind enough to adjust her ticket.

Minutes later, the conductor went on collecting the fare. I could never believe it with my two eyes and two ears, this man beside me paid the old lady’s ticket telling her to just keep her money for the food, and she should buy herself anything to eat once she got to the place. Man, it was a wrong judgment. I was awakened by the thought that maybe, in my mind I just have pictured the culture in manila in somewhat exaggerated way. I thought he was nice, he just didn’t give much damn about everything, but I guess Filipinos are still alotta nicer than the most people in the world.

Too bad, I wasn’t able to get his number. Hehehe…


posted by LIZT @ 3:24 AM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home