Wanderer of Wonders

If you could sing some lullabyes for me during night and day, and then catch me when I need your arms the most; then perhaps I could visit your dreams till like eternity. Just so i can smell your presence, and please say you'd let me to.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

1. What frustrates you most?
- I can do small favors to other people; I can do big for my family and friends. I’m usually a giver, if it’s not so much trouble for me, or even if I have to go thru some troubles if the person’s worth it, I would do it. I seldom ask favor though, that’s why I get to be really frustrated whenever I ask anyone a small favor and they can’t do it for me. I can’t take it; it’s hard for me to accept that some people can’t do the same for me.


2.
What’s the craziest thing you have ever done?
- I think I was 12 or 13. May isang napakataba’ng mama na lagi na lang sinasabihan ng lola ko na wag sumakay sa duyan ng little cousin ko kaseh masisira, eh bangag ata ang loko. Anyway, nang minsa’ng topakin ako, kinausap ko yung isa ko pa’ng cousin na mas bata (Jeff) para tulungan ako luwagan ang lubid. So, hayun, ng nakahiga na ang mamaat sarap na sarap sa pagduyan, mga after 5 mins or so, bagsak ang pwet nya sa lupa! Wahaha, hanggang ngayon siguro sinusumpa ako nung mama pag nakita ako hehe. (Di na nga pala sya nakiduyan ulit, hehe:P)

3.
What’s the craziest thing that you’ve been dreaming to do?
- I want to travel to different beautiful places in the Philippines. I want to take some videos of them, but since I don’t have the money, I intend to travel thru hitch hiking, that would also be fun. Maybe I can do it for a month, fully traveling by free.
- I also want to know the stories of the beggars, or the street children. But to write their stories I have to feel what they feel. So, maybe I can pretend to be one of them for some weeks.

4.
What would you avoid most?
- Some shallow people who know nothing but to defame other people, who is irresponsible, immature and who is so unhappy.

5.
What’s your biggest fear?
- I love my family and friends so so much, I get scared whenever I just think that something bad might happen to anyone of them.

6. W
hat upsets you most?
- Un-accomplished tasks, and I hate it when some people are mad. I hate the environment when there’s no unity and when people are upset, too.

7.
What would make you happy?
- When my mum’s happy, and when I make people happy, I would be happiest. A laugh of a child is also contagious, I laugh with them.

8.
What would settle you down?
- A medium-sized farm and a fishery I own, planting vegetables and some crops, with a simple educated farmer that I can spend my whole life with. I’d be really contented with the set-up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home