Wanderer of Wonders

If you could sing some lullabyes for me during night and day, and then catch me when I need your arms the most; then perhaps I could visit your dreams till like eternity. Just so i can smell your presence, and please say you'd let me to.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

My Own

We have 4 gold fish in my room at my dorm. Fish is the only pet that we can have inside. But they are not mine, they belong to a room mate. I can only see them, talk to them, Feed them sometimes. But I cannot own them, nor even name them, simply because they are not mine.

It's hard when the only thing that you can have cannot be yours, worse if it belongs to someone else. Someday I will have something for myself. Something I can call mine, something that no others can tell me I don't have that much business for it.

I wish I have someone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home