Wanderer of Wonders

If you could sing some lullabyes for me during night and day, and then catch me when I need your arms the most; then perhaps I could visit your dreams till like eternity. Just so i can smell your presence, and please say you'd let me to.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Damn, I'm sick.  And tired.  And bored.  And half crazy, the remaining half is trying to pretend to be still sane.
I want to go somewhere, to a beach where water would be pure, where the air is swaying free, and where Earth is at peace.  I want to capture the sunset with my two disbelieving eyes, and I want to hold the serenity with my two fragile hands, I want to be among the clouds, 
the air, the breath  that people take.  I want to be with someone and free.
I want to just take a break, it's all what I need to complete me for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home