Wanderer of Wonders

If you could sing some lullabyes for me during night and day, and then catch me when I need your arms the most; then perhaps I could visit your dreams till like eternity. Just so i can smell your presence, and please say you'd let me to.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Fearing Happiness

I shouldn't be wasting my ink here.  I should be trying to focus on my work.  But you bother me.  You, despite the peacefulness and happiness I feel when I think about you, bother me.  I hate what I am feeling.  Each time I try to leave this feeling behind is the same time that gives me the excruciating injuries inside me.  I'm sorry, more to myself, I cannot do it, I just simply can't.   

But I know my limitation.  I know how far I should go, I might not be able to move forward but I know where I should stay.  And this is where I should be...far from you, far from admitting what I really feel inside.  I cannot tell you this because even if it would give us both the happiness that we need, that would also be the reason how we would be broken into pieces later on.  If happiness is what we want from this, then let us both find it from other people, from other things.  There are still alot there that the world can offer.  Not for us together, though.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home