Wanderer of Wonders

If you could sing some lullabyes for me during night and day, and then catch me when I need your arms the most; then perhaps I could visit your dreams till like eternity. Just so i can smell your presence, and please say you'd let me to.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Gimme a Title


I am

Of no power.

I am

Of no choice.

I am alone

Deserted in my lost island

Sometimes breathing,

Usually dead, yet loving.


I am

Helpless in the midst of the pain.

I am

Such an elusive conquered soul.

Finding a heart,

Lonely as mine.

Never leave yet,

If anyone’s listening.


I am

Tired, as usual.

But keep wandering,

Walking around the world of deception

I am listening

To a deaf sound of happiness

And hoping to get the chance

Of understanding nature.


I am,

I am,

Please let me be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home