Wanderer of Wonders

If you could sing some lullabyes for me during night and day, and then catch me when I need your arms the most; then perhaps I could visit your dreams till like eternity. Just so i can smell your presence, and please say you'd let me to.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Betrayal of Nature

Chimes are dancing in the silence of the night,
so peaceful, so quite.
Glorious cold wind knocking at the door step,
I am tempted to welcome her.
A little rain too generous to offer a serene mind,
I'd like to feel the water outside.
Pale moon, darkness help me connect to my soul,
and try to live thereafter.

Everything is supposed to be cooperative
this is what I've always wanted
(Childhood days never change yet in me)
But then everything is a betrayal
a wicked trap in this disheartened emotion
(as if everything exhausts the same old feelings of yesteryears)

I never have wished to be bothered again with the same thoughts,
but nature is here to betray everything in me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home