Wanderer of Wonders

If you could sing some lullabyes for me during night and day, and then catch me when I need your arms the most; then perhaps I could visit your dreams till like eternity. Just so i can smell your presence, and please say you'd let me to.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Pagbabalik

I had been staring at this broken window
numb of everything,
as if denied of a human privilege
to breath the fresh air of an impossible tomorrow.

I walked around for hours,
I was trying to see the people outside,
I was trying to know the reasons of human existence,
but moreso, I was trying to get anyone's attention
(God, was I that unwanted again?),
but nobody seemed to notice this hurting soul.
And so I walked again,
going where the wind would blow,
going to the same cycle of my life,
again,
and again.

There was a little sunshine before i went out,
and now, everywhere seems so dark,
even the nocturnal grasshoppers would be blind at this darkness,
but I couldn't find my way back home,
and it's probably too late to tell the words,
nah, I'll never push for it, it's really ok.

When I'm gone,
everything would be better.
It happened before,
too bad it didn't happen that way.
I'll be going back there,
who knows it would be my last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home