Wanderer of Wonders

If you could sing some lullabyes for me during night and day, and then catch me when I need your arms the most; then perhaps I could visit your dreams till like eternity. Just so i can smell your presence, and please say you'd let me to.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Dilly Dollying Lizt

Fed up with the noisy horns
With the erring pollution
The madness
Growing in the city.

I have long wanted to fly
But have not found my wings yet
I have walked for a thousand miles
But I only got strayed somehow.

They say I’m beyond anyone’s coherence
Maybe they lack rationality then
I ain’t got a good pocket
I never got one
But I got a grin for everyone
I have never spoken love nor care to anyone
Well they love me for who I am
People seldom see me when sane
Cuz they will be here when I am not.

I’m still fed up
If there’s anyone who’d want to know the truth
But I’m trying to be ok
And still smiling
‘cuz it’s better to do this
than explaining the contrary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home