Wanderer of Wonders

If you could sing some lullabyes for me during night and day, and then catch me when I need your arms the most; then perhaps I could visit your dreams till like eternity. Just so i can smell your presence, and please say you'd let me to.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

and finally....

Just one funny way of stretching things out.
A bottle of liquor does not make u drunk
nor will a puff of cigarette make any difference tonight.
Will you learn from this darkness?
Will you even see a light after?
I'm begging for a miracle.

Happiness came in inexplicable moments,
Sadness came just when you least expect it.
Walking can't cure the melancholy,
A firefly whispers the pain inside,
sleeping leaf waves to say goodbye.

I never notice my path anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home