Wanderer of Wonders

If you could sing some lullabyes for me during night and day, and then catch me when I need your arms the most; then perhaps I could visit your dreams till like eternity. Just so i can smell your presence, and please say you'd let me to.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Unrequitted, and it's okay


That lubdub sound
Piercing my ears
       I can see you’re coming
I wake up in the morning
Hearing broken steps of yesterday
I was with you 
       From somewhere I cannot hear your voice
       But I smelled your presence
       I loved you within

I am writing again
       I found this pen when I found you
       ‘got my words back thinking I could get you
      I found my way when I’m lost with you
I am writing again
      And I think it’s because of you.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home