Wanderer of Wonders

If you could sing some lullabyes for me during night and day, and then catch me when I need your arms the most; then perhaps I could visit your dreams till like eternity. Just so i can smell your presence, and please say you'd let me to.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006


No Way for Enrollment

I'm not frustrated, because I didn't really expect it that much, but I'm definitely hurt. I cried, I had to run to the freedom park so I can hide my tears. I'm so confused, I wanted it so much, I'm losing hope that I can ever go back to studying. If I will push for it, I may not be able to finance anything the next month. I cannot ask mom for any support again, it's too much, Ive wasted enuff. Someday, I may go back there to enroll, I think this isn't my time yet.

Tomorrow, I'll be better. The park made me better. Tomorrow, I can think of better things, and may forget about this illusion. But I think I will regret this day for the rest of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home