Wanderer of Wonders

If you could sing some lullabyes for me during night and day, and then catch me when I need your arms the most; then perhaps I could visit your dreams till like eternity. Just so i can smell your presence, and please say you'd let me to.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

DAMN! Why does everything have to be a lie? Why does everything have to be an illusion?

I grew up with lies, and lived in illlusions. If there's any truth in my existence, I think I have forgotten all those. I'm in my middle age, and still so much bewildered, I wonder if I will have to suffer this way for the years to come.

Am I existing? Am I real? Could anyone tell me the direction to go? Will there be any real person there? I hate cyber! I hate you!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a nice way of welcoming me to your blog!

    Hey Liztttttt...cool it we are both real!

    Kisses!

    shee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home