Wanderer of Wonders

If you could sing some lullabyes for me during night and day, and then catch me when I need your arms the most; then perhaps I could visit your dreams till like eternity. Just so i can smell your presence, and please say you'd let me to.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

This day after today
Damn tired of waiting for you.
my brain is surging tonight,
how could you be so elusive?
Let me just enjoy this hour,
but i hope you'd be back sooner.
I can't always find happiness in emptiness
please seek me out of the darkness.
You shall visit again after these terrible hours.
and I need not to wait for you,
but don't take too long,
cuz I'm tired of making these poems
I wanna be with you now,
maybe things will be better with you,
please come into existence.
time is slowly ticking away.
Tomorrow is always better than today.
LiZt
03:04 am
11/27/2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home