Wanderer of Wonders

If you could sing some lullabyes for me during night and day, and then catch me when I need your arms the most; then perhaps I could visit your dreams till like eternity. Just so i can smell your presence, and please say you'd let me to.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Chrissake!
I feel too goddam scared today, dunno why. Oh well, maybe it's not fears, nor has any tiny relation with fears. I'm mad, I'm hurt, I'm sad, I'm bewildered, I'm excited, I'm enjoying, and one is not supposed to feel all these emotions. Am I now disobeying the Law of Psychology? Can anyone really feel all these at the same time? Maybe there's just one term about this, and I will never admit the truth, nor will ever come near the realization of it.

Sheezz. Am I? No, it's just the dilemma of this PhD course I mistakenly registered. Goddam UP!

I'm not fed up. Anyone there talk to me, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home