Wanderer of Wonders

If you could sing some lullabyes for me during night and day, and then catch me when I need your arms the most; then perhaps I could visit your dreams till like eternity. Just so i can smell your presence, and please say you'd let me to.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Darn the Weather!!!! I love it!

Exhale! Inhale!
It's the freshest breeze of the morning glory
walking around the campus, makes my feet tired,
brings my mind to all those forgotten memories.
I have lost my name, I have lost myself.
I will try to deny it, I am a pretender.

Jump! Jog!
The trees are dancing, the sun is hiding.
I was free as a bird last night, now I'm back to rusty cage.
Help me reminisce what I have learned yesterday.
Torture my brain, the last thing i want now is to run it.
Help me be free again, help me forget about you.

Leave it!
I am neither good in caring nor loving.
I'll never try, if that's what you're so afraid of.
Leave me now, I'm used to solitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home