Wanderer of Wonders

If you could sing some lullabyes for me during night and day, and then catch me when I need your arms the most; then perhaps I could visit your dreams till like eternity. Just so i can smell your presence, and please say you'd let me to.

Monday, December 11, 2006

I'm doing better tonight.

I feel so overwhelmed now, I have finally gotten over with all the dramas of the past few days. Funny how I can easily manipulate my emotion, sometimes I really don't feel too real. It's like I'm living with a certain degree of virtual management. It's like I'm holding a remote control in my hand, and I can just easily change any channels in my life that I don't feel should be my focus. You see, I'm living in this world of too much freedom, where I can be in love today, and then leave this topic the next day. Where I can be so happy today while I was so sad yesterday. Damn, I'm dressing my strayed life into a perfect one.

Tomorrow will be a jam packed day! I haven't felt too cramming yet, but I have some fears now, I hope I can pass again this time. I got really good grades last sem, I worked hard for that ( chrissss, I am now a laude candidate in UP if I were in undergrad!!!! saya!!! I should have studied talaga during my college). This sem, I am not too confident, I have been making moronotic activities as of last week. I don't have the theoretical basic but I know the practicality. Damn, I'm not being bobo na again. Anyway, tomorrow will really be hectic but I'm excited for our first class, the 201 peepz will be there. wahooo....I've missed u guys.

So much for that, will post before xmas, lots and lots of stories. Will also tell stories about going back to boondocks....and the 2 friends who are getting married na, wahhhh....no, wahhh is not because they are marrying, but it's because one's asking me to be the bridesmaid, batukan ko kaya un!? Ninang, pd pa, hehe.

Nytie, bloggie. We have drinking session na, nagpuslit ako ng redhorse at san mig light sa guard, hehe, di nahalata....baet naman sakin si mamang guard eh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home