Wanderer of Wonders

If you could sing some lullabyes for me during night and day, and then catch me when I need your arms the most; then perhaps I could visit your dreams till like eternity. Just so i can smell your presence, and please say you'd let me to.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Sunday, January 22, 2006
(this is my fave poem,i'd like to share this one here..)
repost :
at the park....
(an ode to Donya Leonila Park)

I never meant to stay here for long,
sometimes, I get tired
of forever wandering around,

walking until everything in me aches,
my feet
my head
my longing heart

sometimes I feel too wasted
and facing the serenityof this aging park
makes me more helpless

I'm crying and dying inside
but the pains keep hurting me more
maybe this park can cure all those aches
I’ve been carrying on my shoulders

and I just cry
and smile
and brighten
another day
because at the end of the many rainy days of my life
you'll still see me at the park....


posted by LIZT @
7:25 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home