Wanderer of Wonders

If you could sing some lullabyes for me during night and day, and then catch me when I need your arms the most; then perhaps I could visit your dreams till like eternity. Just so i can smell your presence, and please say you'd let me to.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Nostalgia

A long handshake
And a little night
The pleasures of hello
The pains of goodbye
hurting
and killing
The sun never sets
giving hope
giving light
My heart forever waits
hoping and wishing
That at the dawn you'll be knocking
not tired
not bleeding

But in case you don't come
I'll understand
As much as I understand
our Revolution

But for now
I can only wish for another star
And bear these heartaches while fighting

Still waiting for
a long handshake
and a little night
hellos and goodbyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home