Wanderer of Wonders

If you could sing some lullabyes for me during night and day, and then catch me when I need your arms the most; then perhaps I could visit your dreams till like eternity. Just so i can smell your presence, and please say you'd let me to.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Travelling on Lenten

I need to travel anywhere, I feel the badly needed travel this time. Damn, I beg for unwinding, I'm lunatic again for the past few days, am I inlove? har har, no one's there yet knocking on the door, just fed up from work and I need to scape from this world.
I was planning to go this friday night after office, ill pack thursday night then ride a bus after taking a bath friday night. My plan was to ride a bus to Quezon, and then ask anybody there where I can probably spend a night, perhaps a cheap resort will be best. I don't wanna inquire yet for any place I can stay, it's a good new adventure for me. I thought of bringing alot of chips and bread, this can support my intestines for d whole day or so. and of course, my ever treasured books will be there, and my diary, and my pen, and and and my insanity..hehe.
well, of course, this wont happen, friends and I have come up with a plan this lenten holidays, we'll probably spend 3 days somewhere travelling..
Perhaps a guitar, our laughters, the simple talks, umm, we'd rather talk about our lives, and experiences (I should set the rules to set aside those political/social issues so we can be human again..), will be enough to fade away this melancholy i've been feeling today. I've missed those days, where have all the young hearts gone?
i'll tell u stories about what will happen..goodnight..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home