Wanderer of Wonders

If you could sing some lullabyes for me during night and day, and then catch me when I need your arms the most; then perhaps I could visit your dreams till like eternity. Just so i can smell your presence, and please say you'd let me to.

Monday, January 08, 2007

after the whole day of reading....

Arggh, headache! spent the whole day reading. uhm, I've accomplished much now, and have learned pretty good theories about the modern and post modern era, but I failed to read news and other literary stuff. I can't let myself be eaten by these theories, I still want to be human, heh. :-P



I feel...oh well, what's the use of wandering thoughts if I can satisfy myself with readings. I am not really sure what direction I am taking, I still at a lost, very much today. I guess I don't really want to be happy cuz I'm happier with not being happy, whatever that means, I hope anyone can understand this.

Next week will be our San Pablo Fiesta, will invite my dorm mate here, and maybe some UP friends, and see old friends in San Pablo to enjoy a night, perhaps on sunday. I wanna be drunk, maybe I could express myself more, maybe I could go back to being an artist. I'm so tired, really. And I'm so unhappy. Tomorrow will be a full pack day again, start the class at 8:30 am, untill 4pm, just an hour and a half rest for lunch, go to some places for our shooting sites for our MTV. This will be good, I will be busy, I don't have to think of too much things tomorrow.

I'm just so goddam tired. Tnx for the little talking-stuff toy I brought in my dorm. I play it whenever I can find time from reading. It says I love you, funny, I'm getting addicted to playing it. Atleast something's telling me it loves me. Sheezzz, what's this?!

zzzzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home