Wanderer of Wonders

If you could sing some lullabyes for me during night and day, and then catch me when I need your arms the most; then perhaps I could visit your dreams till like eternity. Just so i can smell your presence, and please say you'd let me to.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

huh! Good morning!

I haven't talked about the changes about my plan of course work here, but it's too early today, and my mind's still pretty occupied with the things that go around my disturbed mind. I'll have a presentation later at 10:00 am, and my first class starts at 8:30 am, my last class will be at 4:00 pm. And we need to get done with our two-column script for our MTV, so that's another thing to eat my schedule.

Krhayzz, why do I have to be too busy today when i need time the most to reflect on my emotion. Yes, I'm hurting, it's too indefinite, and it's too undefined, and I haven't found an answer why I feel this way. I think I just wouldn't admit, I know naman what's so wrong with me, but DAMN, I can't admit it.....I wish I can answer these inquisitions today....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home