Wanderer of Wonders

If you could sing some lullabyes for me during night and day, and then catch me when I need your arms the most; then perhaps I could visit your dreams till like eternity. Just so i can smell your presence, and please say you'd let me to.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Mike's dropping the course....

wahoooo....I don't know how much more complicated my life would be with this Advanced Communication Theory subject I'm taking this semester. I have just chatted with Mike, my fellow Master of Science classmate. He had BS in my course at UPLB din, but chriss he'll be dropping the subject on monday. My goolay! Oh Lumme! sharkieeeeessssssssssshhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh no, he can do it! I cannot stay in that room for four hours plainly discussing about these theories everyweek, i can accept it if we will be atleast 5 in a class, but we will only be two now, the PhD student ate Patty.


Hwah Hwah Hwahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh well, yeah, I admit, I'm kinda enjoying the reading materials naman, actually I'm getting addicted to it na nga eh, but then, sobra naman un, heaven forbid, don't give that curse, I'm being a good girl na naman.....

Hay naku. Taz I'm so crushed pa man din ngaun, too hurt, too hurt, too hurt, and I'm alone in my dorm....ano ba, would anyone talk to me? Eizt, Kari, if napapagtyagaan mo pa'ng magbasa dito, salamat sa txt late at night, sa kwento mo'ng kaengotan ng pamamasyal sa mall of asia, eh nalaman ko pati na amazed ka pala sa fireworks (minsan padalhan kita dyan ng bala ni Bin Laden, unique again!). Nalibang naman ako dun, while doing my assignment, very very few people txt me during late at night, kainis! I hate being nocturnal na tuloy....

hayzzz, I'd try hard not to drop this subject. I'm not a quitter eh! grrr, just to prove lang pala, Pridechickenini! Bahala na gang!

zzzzz..1:43 am na(pati oras, enlababo! ako lang ang nde....talaga naman. wahhhhhh!!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home