Wanderer of Wonders

If you could sing some lullabyes for me during night and day, and then catch me when I need your arms the most; then perhaps I could visit your dreams till like eternity. Just so i can smell your presence, and please say you'd let me to.

Sunday, January 14, 2007


The sun doesn't shine it hurts my eyes again....contradictions strike me when I'm in the midst of pain....when I can liberate myself from the dead thoughts of nothingness, I hope I will start to live by the day....

1 Comments:

  • At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey liz,

    is this n originl photo which you took/ can i print it for the "red ink"? that's the san bed law literary folio which comes out once a year. i'm the literary ed. sorry, no honorariums. just the vanity of a by-line. hehe. if it's alright with u, can u please text me ur complete nme, liz? thnks. if u ren't agreeable to it, it's alright. I'll understand. Lotsamuh from me! :)

    Mau

    Ps. I hope to graduate this sem and tke the br in september. how's vince and sharon? btw, if u've got any other written works u want to submit, or photos maybe, please let me know before the week ends. we're having our press work this weekend. if ur photo get printed, i"ll send u a copy of the folio. Or i might deliver it in person. hehe. :)Enjoy! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home