Wanderer of Wonders

If you could sing some lullabyes for me during night and day, and then catch me when I need your arms the most; then perhaps I could visit your dreams till like eternity. Just so i can smell your presence, and please say you'd let me to.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Tired as usual

I'm so tired today, not because I've had so much work to do from the Church, I just got so tired from this damn world enveloping my wholeness. I'm in deeper melancholia again, there were nights that i'd stay awake just because I fear everything.
Damn, I can't stop my mind from running again, I don't really wanna think of anything these days, I feel too drained, and I feel too tired. When my mind runs, my pulse vibrates wilder and I can't stop everything then. I can't stop crying, I can't stop hoping and dreaming for those impossible things to happen, I can't stop loving without really anyone to love with.
Damn, I hate thinking,somebody pls take this brain off my head!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home