Wanderer of Wonders

If you could sing some lullabyes for me during night and day, and then catch me when I need your arms the most; then perhaps I could visit your dreams till like eternity. Just so i can smell your presence, and please say you'd let me to.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

hey yah! it's been for a while. Damn, I was in couch potato yesterday, my eyes have eaten 3 feel good movies, i washed the clothes, went to Atty Ereck for an affidavit as requested by Jonah, the long time Kas.
I was so depressed for the past few days, and i was all so depressed last night. I lost my passport, and God I can't go through all those hell of arranging things for that. I'll never be able to come with the outing to HK if ever, it's about 2 weeks now, and the process for getting a new passport would take more than that,damn!
I don't usually feel too bad when i lost anything, i had for a lot of time lost money, but I didn't feel too depressed, I just accepted the fact that it's gone, and there's no way I can retrieve it. I cannot find anything I lost by crying, right? I'm thinking if I lost my almost 5-year old cellphone with my almost 5-year old simcard I'll just be sad but it would just be fine. But this one is totally different, God I lost my passport! That would just mean that i would have to spend alot for attorney's fee, going to police precint for a blotter, visiting DFA at Quez0n province for my personal appearance, and I can't just make an absence from the Church. It's not just about the financial matter (although, it would really cost me alot), but it's the time that I should alot to process everything. Forget about HK!
I went to Sampaloc lake last night, stayed there for like two hours alone until I got hugged by this real cold air of the lake, i was supposed to stay longer but it's past 11pm and I've realized that I was almost all alone in the park, besides I needed to cook yet for my late dinner, I was sooo starving, there wasn't any little vendor around to fill my aching stomach. It's just all about this passport, I wish I could finish it earlier so I'll never bother to think about it so often, and concentrate on more important matters in my life. huh! what could those be?
LiZt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home